- In charge of managing all current or potential customers in assigned areas, and of communicating with them.
- In charge of handling all sales activities in order to achieve sales goals in territories.
- Monitors sales activities, measures sales performance and reports about results.
- Performs visits in countries of responsibility and abroad and attends scheduled local and international trade shows.
- Identifies all current or potential customers for company products and manages the relationship with them
- Develops sales strategies and actions by customers / areas / products
- Reports and monitors the results achieved
- Communicates, implements, monitors and follows-up on all promotional programs with phone calls, mass fax, flyers and mailing
- Organizes and performs visits
- Measures sales performance of assigned accounts and new business by product line and volume increases
- Reports on the activities done
- Manages customers requires and complains
- Participates at planned trade shows
- Performs miscellaneous job when required
Ready to tell in more detail in a personal conversation.